Summer brings with it wonderful things: lazy days, lemonade, and leisure time with family. Of course, summer brings heat, bugs, and visits from Aunt Gertrude, too. But summer also brings the inevitable Vacation Bible School.
And if your VBS looks like this, you know you’re in trouble.
Here’s the Top 5 ways you know your VBS bombed.
5. Your puppet team goes on strike. Something about being tired of working behind the scenes.
4. Your Noah’s Ark is made up of a dog with a wet hacking cough and an incontinent cat…and nothing else.
3. The church’s sprinkler system extinguished your burning bush.
2. Your Samson tested positive for anabolic steroids.
1. Adam and Eve experience “wardrobe malfunction” with their clothing made of leaves.
Topics Illustrated Include:
(Resource cataloged by David R Smith)