“An abstinence-until-marriage program is not only irresponsible, it’s really inhumane.”
- BustedCelebritiesCharacterCheatingChoicesDisappointmentIntegrityMusicPainRelationshipRelationship ProblemsRiskSexual ImmoralityWomen
In December of 1988, a song entitled Every Rose Has Its Thorn finally topped the Billboard Charts. Focusing on the heartache of unfaithfulness, the song gave Poison their first (and only) #1 hit.
But the band’s joy was tempered by the fact that the song was based on the real life pain of their lead singer.
- AdulteryBad DecisionsChangeCheatingDesperationHusbandLustMarriageRelationshipRelationship ProblemsSelfishSexSexual ImmoralitySexual SinWife
Robin Rinaldi wanted kids. Her husband, Scott, did not. The impasse in their 18-year-old marriage led to an interesting “solution.” They would trade monogamy for an “open” relationship in order to save it.
What could possibly go wrong?
- AdulteryCelebritiesCheatingCommitmentCultureDouble StandardEntertainmentFaithfulMonogamyMoralityMusicSexSexual ImmoralitySexual SinWomen
Lots of people bemoan the morally-bankrupt lyrics that fill today’s popular music. Whether it’s Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” Lady Gaga singing about a “disco stick,” or just about anything from Miley Cyrus, it seems as though today’s artists are fixated on promoting loose sexual ethics.
Just like musicians did 60 years ago….
- AbuseChildrenChristiansChurchCompassionGraceGuiltyHelpJesusJudgingKidsMomProstituteSelf-ImageSexual ImmoralitySexual Sin
Ask church people about their image in the community and they’re likely to reference “hospitals for the sick” or “lighthouses for lost.” Let’s face it; that’s how we like to see ourselves.
But one prostitute in Chicago has a completely different take on Christians and the Church.
- CriminalLustMenMisleadingNakedPoliceSexual ImmoralityStealStrangersSurpriseTheftWomen
The next time a strange woman shows up at Stephen Amaral’s door and wants to go skinny dipping in his backyard pool, the Crossville, TN resident will think twice about it.
That’s because the last time it happened, she got wet…but he got hosed.
- AdulteryCheatingHusbandInfidelityMarriageMenPromisePuritySexSexual ImmoralityTechnologyWifeWomen
Life is short. Have an affair.
That’s the motto behind www.AshleyMadison.com, “the world’s leading married dating service for discreet encounters.” Their website allows you to “SEARCH FOR MARRIED PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA!” as soon as you join.
But don’t worry; by their estimates, they don’t endorse infidelity….