Jeremy and Melissa, a married couple who operated a traveling circus, visited an adoption agency with the hopes of increasing the size of their small family. Of course, the social workers had plenty of doubts and worries about the couple’s suitability for adoption.
- AnswerDoctorElderlyGod's PlanGod's PowerGod's ProvisionHealthMedicalProblemSolutionSurprise
Mrs. Terry went to the doctor’s office with a bit of trouble; uncontrollable hiccups. It wasn’t long before she was politely escorted into an examination room and seen by one of the new doctors. But just 4 minutes later, she burst from the room, and ran down the hall screaming like a banshee.
- AddictionAnswerDeathDisagreementDrugsGovernmentHabitsLawOverdosePoliticiansProblemProblem SolvingRiskSolution
Philip Seymour Hoffman. Cory Monteith. River Phoenix. They all share at least two things in common: they were highly-paid actors…and they died from an overdose of heroin. Now, lawmakers are working to ensure that no one else suffers the same fate.
But their “solution” is a highly contested one….
- AnswerFootballGod's LoveHopeLifeMeaningPurposeQuestioning/WonderingQuestionsSatisfactionSearchingSportsSuccessVictoryWin
On February 1, 2015, quarterback Tom Brady led his New England Patriots to victory over the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl 49, making a strong case for him being named the greatest QB in the game.
But according to a decade-old interview, Brady wondered if that’s what life was all about.
- AnswerApologeticsAtheismBlameChanceCreationDNAEvilExcusesExplanationGod's ExistenceMoralityRightScienceWrong
In life, bad stuff happens. Sometimes, even really bad stuff happens. And from time to time, outright evil strikes our lives. It leaves us asking “Why?” in a desperate search for answers. But we must be leery of some of the answers we’re offered.
Like this one from atheist, Richard Dawkins.
- ActionsAnswerChangeChoicesConsequencesDeathDoctorFailureHabitsHealthLifestyleSinful NatureSolutionSurgery
What if you were told you had to make a change, maybe even a big change…or else you would literally die? Would you make the change? Without a doubt, most people say they would.
The experts disagree. Overwhelmingly.
Mr. Williams, a hardened businessman, was interviewing applicants for an important position in management. To find the right person for the job, he created a test; each applicant was asked the same question, “What is two and two?”
Simple question, right?