Most of us learn something on a fairly regular basis, no matter how educated we might be. What we learn could be important, but it could also be trivial. And,…
- ActionsBeliefsChristianityDoctrineFaithFireLifestyleMartin LutherQuotesTheologyWorks
Martin Luther on Works
“It is impossible to separate works from faith – yea, just as impossible as to separate burning and shining from fire.”
- AssumptionBibleBible StudyDoctrineGod's WordHermeneuticsMistakePoliceTheologyTruthWork
Doing Bible Study Like a Detective
There’s a right way – and a wrong way – to study the Bible. The right way is to investigate what the Word of God actually says and then allow…
- Bad NewsBeliefsBitternessBlameCancerComplainFailureGod's ExistenceGod's PlanGod's WillGood NewsSickSufferingTelevisionTheology
I Thought You Didn’t Believe in God
The TV show Seinfeld followed the lives of four friends living in New York in the 90s. Jerry was the lead character. Elaine was his former girlfriend. Kramer was the…
- ChristianityChristiansCultureDoctrineFaithFoolRedemptionSalvationTheologyTransformationWorld War II
Does Christianity Work?
Millions of people around the world have wrestled with this very issue. With everything that hangs in the balance, it’s easy to see why so many take the question so seriously.
Apparently, even Adolf Hitler had come to a conclusion on the matter.
A Life Worth Sacrificing
Most folks on the pro-life side of the abortion fence wonder what those on the opposite side of the issue think about unborn babies. Are they human? Just a fetus? A life? Tissue? Now, thanks to one pro-choice writer, there is crystal clear understanding.
An unborn baby is nothing more than a “life worth sacrificing.”
“If you deny the Trinity you will lose your soul. If you try and explain it you will lose your mind.”
“The Word became flesh – and then through theologians it became words again.”
- ArroganceBeliefsGod's ExistenceHumansIdolatryPrideProblemQuotesTheology
Daniel Hawke on Man’s Problem
“The basic human problem is that everyone believes that there is a God and I am it.”