“Science and God mix very well. It is science and atheism that do not mix.”
- Bad NewsBeliefsBitternessBlameCancerComplainFailureGod's ExistenceGod's PlanGod's WillGood NewsSickSufferingTelevisionTheology
The TV show Seinfeld followed the lives of four friends living in New York in the 90s. Jerry was the lead character. Elaine was his former girlfriend. Kramer was the…
- BehaviorBibleDiscernmentEvilFeelingsGod's ExistenceGod's WordJudgmentMoralityRightValuesWrong
Most people can distinguish between right and wrong. They form values based on laws, rules, or some kind of objective sense of morality. But not Bertrand Russell.
Nope, this atheist’s discernment of right and wrong was based on something far more fickle.
- ApologeticsAtheismBeliefsBiasChristianityComplainDesireFearGod's ExistencePhilosophyReligionUniverse
All of us look at our world and wish a few things didn’t exist. For example, most sane people agree there should be no hunger or war. We’d love to live in a world without cancer. But our world contains the things many of us do not like.
Even atheist Thomas Nagel wishes the world didn’t contain something, or Someone….
- AnswerApologeticsAtheismBlameChanceCreationDNAEvilExcusesExplanationGod's ExistenceMoralityRightScienceWrong
In life, bad stuff happens. Sometimes, even really bad stuff happens. And from time to time, outright evil strikes our lives. It leaves us asking “Why?” in a desperate search for answers. But we must be leery of some of the answers we’re offered.
Like this one from atheist, Richard Dawkins.
- AccusationApologeticsAssuranceAtheismBeliefsDeathDoubtElderlyEvidenceFaithGod's ExistenceScience
Bertrand Russell, a British philosopher, lived a very long life…and all of it apart from God. As an outspoken atheist, he was quick to criticize religion of any kind. But as every life does, his would come to an end.
Fortunately for Bertrand, he had a plan in place…just in case God existed.
“When a man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he believes anything.”
Topics Illustrated Include:
- ApologeticsCreationEvidenceGod's ExistenceHistoryInfluenceJesusScienceTechnology
It was “one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind” as humans walked upon the lunar surface of the moon in the summer of ‘69. Those brave astronauts cemented their triumph by leaving behind inarguable evidence of their visit to the celestial body.
They could have borrowed the idea from God; after all, He left strong proof of His visit to our planet, too.