Anxiety. It’s the most common form of mental illness in our country. A whopping 40 million adults complain of an anxiety disorder of some kind, and sadly, research says that…
Liam picked up Jake and the two buddies headed to the local buffet to grab some lunch. As they began walking toward the restaurant, Liam realized he’d made that error that so many others before him had made: he’d locked his keys in the car.
- BibleBible StudyChanceGod's WillGod's WordInstructionLuckProblemQuestionsSolutionStrategy
When faced with the problems that so often plague life, many people search the Bible for instruction, hope, or solutions. That’s definitely a good idea. But exactly how they search for that help in the pages of God’s Word might be leaving them feeling empty.
- AnswerDoctorElderlyGod's PlanGod's PowerGod's ProvisionHealthMedicalProblemSolutionSurprise
Mrs. Terry went to the doctor’s office with a bit of trouble; uncontrollable hiccups. It wasn’t long before she was politely escorted into an examination room and seen by one of the new doctors. But just 4 minutes later, she burst from the room, and ran down the hall screaming like a banshee.
- AbandonAdoptionBabyCareChildrenHelpLoveParentsPastorProblemProblem SolvingRescueSaveSolution
Each year, millions of babies are abandoned by their parents for a variety of reasons: physical deformities, mental handicaps, or the mother’s inability to care for them. In South Korea, one man is making sure no more children die this way.
His strategy hinges on the love of Jesus…and a box.
- AddictionAnswerDeathDisagreementDrugsGovernmentHabitsLawOverdosePoliticiansProblemProblem SolvingRiskSolution
Philip Seymour Hoffman. Cory Monteith. River Phoenix. They all share at least two things in common: they were highly-paid actors…and they died from an overdose of heroin. Now, lawmakers are working to ensure that no one else suffers the same fate.
But their “solution” is a highly contested one….
- ExerciseGod's PlanHealthPerseverancePreparedProblemProblem SolvingScienceSolutionStrengthTrainingTrialWeakWork
In the early days of space exploration, walking on the moon wasn’t the only problem facing Soviet cosmonauts; they also had difficulty walking on Earth after they returned from prolonged flights. The lack of gravity in orbit caused very serious and life-threatening problems when they returned home.
But they eventually found a way to make re-entry easier…by making space flight harder.
- ActionsAnswerChangeChoicesConsequencesDeathDoctorFailureHabitsHealthLifestyleSinful NatureSolutionSurgery
What if you were told you had to make a change, maybe even a big change…or else you would literally die? Would you make the change? Without a doubt, most people say they would.
The experts disagree. Overwhelmingly.